Pages

Montag, 22. Oktober 2012

Baby Rattles: Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma & Kiiroitori

Eingestellt von nanaliciouz um 17:06
It's been a while since my last post and a lot of things have happened. One is that I finally got enough practice in crocheting so I can work on my own ideas, which came into my mind while following patterns.

So, let me show you my first completed project:

Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori Baby Rattle Set!


I fell in love with Rilakkuma & Co. ever since I saw them for the first time. How to resist such cuteness? You can't! That's why I have so many Rilakkuma goodies now: bags, clothes, pillows, folders, mugs, cookie cutter, purse, phone cases and pluggy and and and ... but NO plushie yet! I saw a giant one here but so darn expensive ... Well, I should make my own Rilakkuma plushie but I better try to crochet a mini version of it first. Maybe a rattle for my now 5 months old nephew? Good idea!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Let's start:

1. I like to start all my crochet projects with a magic ring!

2. Working in rounds from the bottom up. This is going to be the handle of the rattle. You can see the first four rounds of the head on the picture to the bottom right.

3. Nearly finished the head.

 4. Now come the fun part: Stuffing, putting in the bell for the rattle sound, placing the eyes, sewing on ears and muzzle and giving it the final touch.

5. Finished!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Had so much fun making it I also crocheted Rilakkumas two friends Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori to accompany him. They came out so so so cute:

 What do you think? They're making a great trio, don't they? =)


These rattles can be found on my Etsy shop if you're interested in getting one. They're available as a single item (Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori) or as a set. Shipping worldwide.



I'm going to blog about more baby rattles soon! =)

Love, Nana

1 Kommentare:

mOntse hat gesagt…

hiya! I love the rattles, you are very very talented! I was thinking to make to my 8 old month baby son. Could you possibly post the pattern? That would be amazing! Have a lovely day <3 <3 <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Nanaliciouz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review