Pages

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Jack O'Lantern Coasters

Eingestellt von nanaliciouz um 09:57

Fall is here: Days are shorter, it's getting colder and there is hardly a day without rain.
On days like these I like to stay at home, wrap myself in a blanket and have a nice warm cup of tea.

Everything would be fine if there won't be always those unpleasant tea residues on my glass table ... So, what's better than a coaster to get rid of this problem? Too bad I don't have any.

Well, time to make my own set of coasters then! And because Halloween is almost here, it should be something Halloween related although we don't celebrate it in Germany. I ended up making these Jack O'Lantern coasters:



Hope you like it! Happy Halloween y'all!

Love, Nana

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Nanaliciouz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review